If there’s one top thing about a house that is it can wear and tear. This is the reason that proper maintenance such as regular cleaning is very important. Cleaning a house is a good opportunity to ensure the cleanliness but also its lifespan as your shelter.
Clean All the Clutter
Cleaning your house is not just about sweeping, swiping, and mopping. It all starts with declutter. It is important that before you dust everything, take off or put away first the unnecessary things that might get in the way when you clean. In this way, it is easier for you to clean and dust the visible areas.
Clean the Cabinets
Even though the main purpose of a cabinet is for storing your belongings, it doesn’t mean that it’s a place for dust and dirt inside to accumulate just because it’s hidden. Cleaning and tidying it will safeguard you against any kind of germs, bacterias, and possible diseases.
Ensure a Pleasant Smell
Okay, so here’s a fact. No matter how clean and polish a room or an area in your house is, when a foul odor is up in the air, the place will still look dirty. Toilets and Baths are the most common examples for this where it is important that aside from being sparkling clean, it should smell good also. Always ensure a hygienic atmosphere in all parts of your home.
Focus on Areas that Needs Attention
When cleaning a house, there are certain areas that need proper and special attention for a variety of reasons. But one of the top reason is that to keep hygienic such as:
- Refrigerator – it needs more than just cleaning but also ensuring that there’s no foul smell in it.
- Oven – a dirty oven could boost the danger of fire, smoke inhalation and food undercooking.
- Bathroom – as mentioned earlier, we should always ensure a hygienic atmosphere. That is why more than just cleaning, there should be no foul smell lingering in the toilet and shower.
- Trash can – spoiled and expired foods should not be kept for a long time in the trash can in the kitchen. It could bring an unpleasant smell the longer it stays in the kitchen.
- Windows and Blinds – these are one of the top spots where dirt and dust accumulate faster. And thorough and efficient cleaning is needed.
- Floor – clean the floor thoroughly and don’t let stains be uncleaned otherwise the staind might become permanent. Moreover, the floor also wears off through the years which is why deep cleaning the floor is a must to rejuvenate it and make it look fresh, clean and new.
There are a lot of areas someone needs to cover in order to make a thorough house cleaning. It is important that you should know whether you need a regular or deep cleaning when you book an appointment with a professional house cleaner. If you are unsure, you can always consult and meet half way if there are special cleaning instructions you need.
Furthermore, it is better to seek a professional house cleaning service to ensure the cleanliness of your house. If you need a house cleaner that can provide you a great service, you can always reach out to us. My Marvelous Maids offers professional house cleaning services for home owners in Aurora, IL, and its surrounding areas. We have professionals who are well-trained and always deliver the best house cleaning services possible to meet your expectations.